1. Glad you're here! But hey, how can I register/login?!
    Registration and login is only possible through our website. Please go there to get a new account or to login and get back here afterwards! Thank you.

(deutsch: Registrierung/Login ist nur über unsere Webseite möglich.)
    Dismiss Notice

Racing Web Dashboard

Discussion in 'Software & Tools' started by stefan.mizzi, Jul 24, 2016.

1. AllanA15

AllanA15 New Member

I use a Samsung tablet and it works ok for me, It maybe your ipad. hope your colors start working.

2. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

Привет, мне жаль, мой английский. Но при последнем обновлении игры Raceroom в ProRacing Dashboard Manager произошла ошибка. Как это исправить ???

Attached Files:

3. stefan.mizzi

stefan.mizzi Administrator Staff Member

4. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

[QUOTE = "stefan.mizzi, post: 532, участник: 9"] Привет, Дмитрий, Raceroom обновили общую память api, и я сделал быструю бета-версию с исправлением, пожалуйста, попробуйте там:

http://dash.proracing.club/downloads/ProracingInstaller_v1.6.3.6_x64.exe [/ QUOTE]
    Спасибо, это работает. Спасибо за вашу оперативную работу!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

The RaceRoom was an update now stopped working ProRacing Dashboard Manager.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  6. stefan.mizzi

Right ok, I'll check it out and try to make a fix ASAP.

7. stefan.mizzi

OK....so I could not create the usual installer exe as the setup is on my pc still on the way...but....all you need to do is this:

1. Download this file http://dash.proracing.club/downloads/ProracingBin_Beta_v1.6.3.7_x64.zip
    2. Uzip it and copy the files to ProRacingDashboard\Bin\Release
    3. Override all files if it ask you that they already exist

This is beta of course I could not test it at all...sorry! Let me know :smiley:

8. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

[QUOTE = "stefan.mizzi, post: 539 Party: 9"] OK .... so I was not able to create a normal installer exe, because the installation on my computer is still on the way ... but .... everything you have to do is:

1. Download this file http://dash.proracing.club/downloads/PramacingBin_Beta_v1.6.3.7_x64.zip
    2. Kill it and copy the files to ProRacingDashboard \ Bin \ Release
    3. Redefine all files, if they ask you what they already exist.

This is a beta, of course, I could not check it at all ... sorry! Let me know: Smiley: [/QUOTE]

Yes, it works thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. stefan.mizzi

So...I have uploaded a new release with the Telemetry Analysis module and a few other things. The update was a bit huge so there could be bugs and I'm too busy to test everything, so please let me know if you find an issue and I'll try to fix it asap. I made a video showing the latest updates. It shows Assetto Corsa as game, but it works for Raceroom, rFactor 1, rFactor 2 and Automobilista as well.

Download can be auto updated from the app itself or download fresh from http://dash.proracing.club

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

Пустое окно не работает в Raceroom.

Attached Files:

11. stefan.mizzi

You're right, that stopped working and it has to do with the custom internal browser chromium (3rd party control) used by the widget.

I will try to figure out why and fix it, thanks for reporting it.

12. stefan.mizzi

Issue should be fixed now. If remains blank, close the window, go to \ProracingDashboard\WidgetLauncher\cache and delete all content, then try again.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

[QUOTE = "stefan.mizzi, post: 549, участник: 9"] Проблема должна быть исправлена. Если файл остается пустым, закройте окно, перейдите в \ ProracingDashboard \ WidgetLauncher \ cache и удалите все содержимое, затем повторите попытку.

Благодарю.
    [/ QUOTE]
    Everything works. You did not need to delete the contents of the "cache" folder. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dmitry

Dmitry New Member

Same problem. Empty window.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  15. stefan.mizzi

Hi Dmitry,

I have cleared the cache on the server, should be OK now....sorry about that!

Cheers
    Stefan

• Like Like x 1