1. Glad you're here! But hey, how can I register/login?!
    Registration and login is only possible through our website. Please go there to get a new account or to login and get back here afterwards! Thank you.

(deutsch: Registrierung/Login ist nur über unsere Webseite möglich.)
    Dismiss Notice

More Dedicated Server options are added to Raceroom Experience and Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by stefan.mizzi, Jan 11, 2017.

1. stefan.mizzi

stefan.mizzi Administrator Staff Member

Hi!

Just a heads up to let you know that we have added most of the Dedicated Server Options to session creation screen. When you create your own session, you will be able to set most options as seen below :smiley:

upload_2017-1-11_15-1-17.png

upload_2017-1-11_15-3-33.png

• Like Like x 4
  2. AllanA15

AllanA15 New Member

I made a server setup and it said everything was good, But when I started the game and looked on the server list it didn't show it. Is there something somewhere I should read to setup a server for I have made many server with other software, I'm not new to dedicated server setups.

3. stefan.mizzi

Hi Allan,

Which game was it and what time please? I can have a look at the logs and see what happened.

4. AllanA15

AllanA15 New Member

it was raceroom and the time was around 7:30 pm EST yesterday night

5. stefan.mizzi

Hi, Raceroom dedicated server is very unstable. It crashes almost everyday and last night it had crashed too. That's why it did not start.

Cheers
    Stefan

6. AllanA15

AllanA15 New Member

So are you saying I should just start my own server, instead of using the server on your site for a while??

7. stefan.mizzi

Not our server is unstable, but the one from Sector 3 Raceroom. If it crashes we cannot do anything about it, and unfortunately it does many times.

8. Luis Mercury

Luis Mercury Member

Hi stefan,

Are there more option for Assetto Corsa in the future?

[​IMG]

9. stefan.mizzi

Hi Luis,

Please let us know which options you wish to be included and we'll add them! :smiley:

10. Luis Mercury

Luis Mercury Member

Hello stefan,

Not important ... and isn't urgent.

my sugestion in yellow colour.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]