1. Glad you're here! But hey, how can I register/login?!
    Registration and login is only possible through our website. Please go there to get a new account or to login and get back here afterwards! Thank you.

(deutsch: Registrierung/Login ist nur über unsere Webseite möglich.)
    Dismiss Notice

Common Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'Faq' started by DaVeX, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaVeX

DaVeX Administrator Staff Member

What is justrace.net?
    An awesome platform bringing communities together for great racing! We provide all the tools a community needs to run fun and competitive events. With support for a variety of Sims (AMS, R3E, rF2, AC, AMS2 coming soon!) and our built in ranking and safety systems your drivers are sure to have good clean racing!

I saw some #JR labelled servers in the multiplayer lobbies. Unfortuantely, they are always password protected. How can I join them?
    We want to provide clean, fun and competitive races therefore most servers are password protected to exclude kiddies/wreckers. If you want to participate, you need to sign up with justrace.net and register for one of the many scheduled races. Once you are registered, you will be able to join the server from JustRace portal.

Will I have to pay when I want to use the platform?
    No. Justrace.net is a free platform developed by simracers for simracers (but donations are appreciated).

Do I need to install a tool to participate?
    We would like to make it as simple as possible so we have developed the JustRace Client to make joining a passworded server as easy as a single mouse click! The client is free and is a one-off. Once installed it automates the joining of JustRace servers.

What can JustRace do for my Community?
    Everyone can take advantage of the JustRace system. Community administrators after installing the server tool can easily schedule events and have access to the driver registration systems along with stats and safety ratings to encourage good clean racing.

What can JustRace do for simracers?
    Racers joining events can have access to statistics, leader boards, and graphs showing your progression over time. Every racer gets a per sim rank and safety score to encourage clean racing. Every race is automatically recorded and evaluated, browse through stats and find out how you're improving!

What do you plan to add in the future?
    Eventually we aim to support every serious racing simulation. Additionally, we're constantly adding features to improve the system. You can always make suggestion for new features on our Discord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.